1. Handicrafts, textiles, pearls and electronic items Which of these is an item of import in India?
2. If mother and fulfillment of an object both increase, then what will be the balance price?
- he will remain
3. What is the introduction?
- depends on ecology
4. According to Gandhi, in which context is woman superior to a man?
- Moral force
5. What is considered as the 'production instrument of production'?
6. What was the Raj Committee related to?
- from agriculture
7. What were the primary agricultural credit societies (P.A.CS)?
- To provide short term loans to rural borrowers
8. What is the largest dome of India?
- round dome
9. So far the oldest inscriptions that have been considered as myths, are related to?
- From the period of Maurya
10. What was the last reason for the failure of the rebellion (1857)?
- lack of solidarity
11. What is the general habitation of mountains?
- Rounded (scattered)
12. Which organization is related to Annie Besant?
- from the Theosophical Society
13. What can be the maximum number of seats in the Rajya Sabha?
14. Under which article of Indian Constitution, the guarantee of right to freedom of speech and expression has been guaranteed?
- Article 19
15. Harshavardhana was defeated by whom?
- Pulcchein I
16. What year was terminated by the English East India Company?
17. Mariana Trench is the deepest trench located in which ocean?
18. What is an antidepressant-aromatic hormone?
19. C.S.F. in humans What is the quantity?
- 150 ml
20. In which forests do trees become leafless for short-term or long-term weather?
- In deciduous forests
21. In what plant does stem storage and chronicity work?
22. When did the World Health Organization (WHO) announce the eradication of smallpox?
- May, 1980
23. What is the most common feature found on the top of the glacial valley?
24. Who is called 'Black Gold'?
25. In which Indian state does the sun rays first in the morning?
- Arunachal Pradesh
26. Which instrument converts electrical energy into mechanical energy?
- electric motor
27. A stone tied with a lanyard is rapidly rotated into a circle. When rotating, the latch suddenly breaks, so?
- the stone touches the touch-linear:?
28. Which Indian Institute first developed Super Computer?
29. What is a website?
- A place where you can get related web pages
30. Which computer is used by people traveling from place to place?
31. What can be done in a state of permanent chumb?
32. What is the gravitational acceleration of any body thrown up?
33. What is the root cause of any body?
- on its mass
34. Which government of India has decided to celebrate the 'Good Governance Day' on the birthday of the former Prime Minister of India?
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee
35. In which scripture were the Ashoka inscriptions engraved?
36. What is required in the air to make iron metal rust?
- Oxygen and moisture
37. Sacred lollock is a pendulum whose period of time is?
- 2 seconds
38. What is a serial driver related to?
- From magnetic field
39. Which High Court considered gay sex in India valid for 2009?
40. Which compound treats like acid?
41. A blue litmus sheet was first drunk in the dilute acidic solution and later in the diluted alkaline solution. What will be the color of the litmus sheet?
- First red and blue later
42. Which of the vitamins is a nuclear-atom?
- Vitamin B12
43. Which project was stopped as a result of environmental movements?
- Cylinder Valley hydroelectric project
44. In which year did Project Tiger be launched?
45. In which year was the Environment Protection Act passed in India?
46. What is in the three-fourth part of the Earth's surface?
47. According to Census 2011, which is the most populous state in the country, where about 200 million (200 million) people live?
- Uttar Pradesh
48. 'National Energy Conservation Day' is celebrated every year?
- December 14
49. 'Go Bee Desert' is the largest desert region in Asia. It covers the southern Mongolia territories and which northern territories?
50. Where is the headquarters of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) located?
- Vienna, Austria